Saturday, August 23, 2014

Introduction

Finally my Wife/Mistress has given me permission to post things related to our daily life. 
I had  dated my wife/mistress before marriage and she was the one in charge in that relationship also. But it mattered a little cause we were not together for a long time. After few months of marriage we both understood that I am submissive and I like others to be in charge, I felt safe and secure that way.
Both of us realized she had to be in charge to take our relation further. After doing a lot of searching and visiting a lot of FLR sites and blog we thought of giving it a try. And it was start of new life. I started helping her in her housework cooking, cleaning. At Crossdressing was not a part of it at first but when I was doing household activities my wife/mistress wanted me to be dressed like her.  And I started dressing on off days. After months of trial we thought that now we were ready to take it to next level.



2 comments:

  1. There is nothing like helping with the housework wearing a Dress with My Bras & Panties underneath !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this, I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Dr Akhigbe my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was too sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me, the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i’m so happy he can also help you email him at: drakhigbespellhome7@gmail.com WhatsApp +2349021374574.

    ReplyDelete