Friday, June 27, 2014

Aunty Helps Me (Crossdressing)

I was living in rent in a house. The house owner aunty is very kind women in her mid 40's. Even though she is in her 40's she has maintained herself pretty well. I always adored her. I had been living with them ever-since  I came here in search of work and looking at my condition they gave me a room. We share a very good relation, aunty is extremely beautiful easily she can be a role model for any women both looks and female attributes.
It was only after seeing her I thought of being like her. I often used to talk to her and ask tips from her. And I used to try to look like her in my room of course at night. But no matter how much I tried to look like her I couldn't. I used to get very upset with myself. I wanted to go to her and ask for help but I felt a bit awkward.
One day I was in my room and Aunty entered, we began our talk as normal. After sometime aunty asked me is their something upsetting me. Yes I wanted to look like her but I didn't had the courage to reveal it to her so I said everything is fine there's nothing like that. She knew I was lying she insisted a lot to tell the truth. After so much of pressure, I broke down and explained her everything. I didn't knew why I broke down it was perhaps i was hiding it in my heart and I was a lot disturbed. Aunty calmed me down. I will help you, there is nothing to feel bad about it, we all are different and have different thinking there is nothing to feel ashamed about it, Aunty said. Now I know I will help you she further added.
Aunty gave me her saree and blouse, she taught me how to wear a saree properly. She then put up the makeup in my face but it didn't look that good. She then told me we are going to take experts help. We went to the parlor aunty told the ladies what they had to do. I just calmly waited and let the ladies do their job. Hairs were removed from my body, eyebrows were made thin, and eye lashes were added. After makeup from the experts I was looking as good as a girl. I was so happy, we thanked the ladies and returned home. Aunty asked me if I was happy or not. Indeed I was I was feeling blessed. Aunty then asked me would you like to be like this forever. But aunty you know it is impossible I said. Aunty really surprised me when she asked me to marry her daughter as her wife. Her daughter lives out of here for study and is about to complete her studies.I was so so happy, I couldn't control my emotions tears came running from my eyes. Aunty hugged me, she had already accepted me as her DIL.
Next day early aunty said we are going to temple to take blessings as it is start of new life for me. We went to the temple and I prayed to god to give me courage to live my new life better than before. I also took blessings from aunty. On return we went to a jewellery shop to order jewellery for my marriage. Aunty asked me to pierce my nose and ears as most of females do. I couldn't deny her, it was painful but I was happy at last I had a nose ring. It made me feel so much famine.   For the whole day I was so excited now I was waiting for my husbands arrival after completing her studies. Our marriage was far for now but I already started my duties as a DIL. I had a loving MIL and I knew her daughter will be no different too.

2 comments: