Thursday, August 1, 2013

How she got her husband to spank her

It was 8 yrs since Rita and her husband had been married. But their relationship was getting worse and worse. There was no love in their relationship, Rita knew she was the culprit. She was the one who was responsible for all these stuffs. Her husband was more a hardworking man he was busy with his work so much that he didn't have enough time for his wife. Rita was just 32 and her sex life was also very dull. They used to have fights and end up with not talking to each other for days. So Rita thought of taking advice from her close friend Jenny. So she went to her friends house rang the bell no-one came to open the door. She pushed the door and it was not locked. she went inside the house and saw Jenny was cleaning her room. Rita was surprised to see Jenny cleaning her room. Rita didn't even remembered the last time she cleaned her room. Rita what a surprise Jenny said.. Ya I wanted to talk to you on a serious matter so decided to meet you. Is it serious??? Very serious Jenny, Rita said.

They went downstairs and sat on the sofa. Jenny was bit uncomfortable when she sat at first cause her husband had just spanked her for keeping the house messy. Seeing Jenny uncomfortable Rita said what happened are you alright. Jenny replied with a smile ya I am fine... She didn't want her friend to know what she received an hour earlier. Rita said ok then let's come to the point I am fade up of my married life there is no love between us I don;t even remember last time we made love. Jenny was shocked to hear this from her friend. Jenny if you can come up with an idea please tell me rita said. Come upstairs said Jenny, Rita followed her. She picked a cane from under the table and asked Rita do you know what is this. This a cane Jenny everyone knows. No Rita you don't know how it feels, the love make after a spanking is something else. What do you mean to say Jenny? Does your husband spanks you. Rita and Jenny were childhood friends and were very similar in nature from their teenage days. Drinking, Late night parties were very usual from them. But Ever since her marriage Jenny was lot more disciplined cause her husband was strict and used to spank her for any misbehavior or misdeeds. Though she used to spend some time with her friends but whenever she crossed the limit she used to get the cane. Rita on the other hand had never received such punishments from her husband. And her life hadn't changed a bit she was still very much the same. She spent very less time with her husband they had very much less talking between them.Coming home late nights was normal for her and today she was facing such situation only of this behavior.
Yes Rita he spanks me whenever I cross my limits. Today he spanked me for keeping the house messy. So Jenny if you were spanked today you must have some marks right, Rita said. Yes Rita it must have left some marks on my bottom. Can you show me.... if you don't mind.. If you want to look I don't have any problems saying this Jenny lowered her pants and panties there were red and blue lines across her bottom. Rita was speechless after seeing her friends bottom. Now she knew why Jenny used to say no to her whenever she asked Jenny to join her late nights for drinking. Rita knew if it worked for her friend it will also work for her. She wanted to try it out but was not sure how to approach her husband. So she decided to took help from Jenny.
Jenny I want be close to my husband I want him to love me. Now I need a help from you Rita said. I am ready to help you my dear Jenny. She was also happy now she will have a friend with whom she could share her punishment till now she was afraid to tell anyone. They came with a plan to that will work for Rita.
On Saturday when Rita had gone out with her friends and her husband was alone Jenny went to Rita's house. Vicky were is Rita she asked.. You are late Jenny she has already left for Saturday night party Vicky said. It's all right Vicky wouldn't you ask me to come in Said Jenny. Oh sorry come in Jenny.. She sat on the sofa and gasped in pain her bottom was still hurting from the spanking on the morning. Seeing this Vicky asked are you alright, I am just a bit sore but ya I am fine she quickly added. In between she was sending message to Rita how to let her know how the plan had been going.  Did I heard it right Jenny? sore you are why? Vicky asked. Jenny didn't want to tell Vicky but she had to do it for her friend. Actually I received a spanking from my husband this morning.. A spanking Jenny but why? My husband always spanks me whenever I cross my limits Vicky and it works I usually try to keep myself upto his expectations so that I don't get spanked. Does it work Jenny? Vicky asked...
I am not too sure about others but it has worked for me replied Jenny. Vicky have you ever spanked Rita. No I have never I don't think she will like it.. Now Jenny was coming to the point. I think you should try Vicky. But what if she doesn't like to be spanked it will make situations only worse Jenny.. You know everything is not fine between us. Ya I know but believe me this will make you closer a women always wants her husband to take care of her she always dreams of a strong husband who can love her as well as show her a way.  Now she was getting Vicky interested in it. I will help you with the implements and how to go about it.
Jenny had brought a cane and hairbrush with her now the plan was working so she went to her car and gave it Vicky and explained her how to approach Rita. As soon as she left Rita's house she messaged her that things have gone according to plan. Rita was excited as soon as she got the message finally she was going to taste something new. Rita came home late but she didn't dink that night cause she wanted to get the real feeling.
Rita went to her room her husband was still waiting for her other days he would have already slept by this time. Seeing her husband awake She knew the whole idea was working. Hi Rita how was the night Vicky asked it was fine she replied. Don't you think you are late yes I am she replied quietly. Good women come home in time isn't it Rita? Ya but it's not the first time. So it means you have have bad for sometime now. Yes she replied.. She knew he was now getting into it. So Rita I have thought of spanking you.. Spanking why? she asked. He was getting stricter in his voice and she was finding herself submissive towards him for the first time. Now get undressed and lie on the bed on your tummy he ordered she did as told. When he came in she was already in position he placed a pillow just under her tummy so her bottom would be nicely raised up. He started slowly with his hands and after she was warmed up he picked the hairbrush and started bringing it down on her bottom. She was making small noise not crying but plenty of aaaaahhhhsssss. But after few more spanks the cries got louder she was in pain but didn't want to tell him to stop, she wanted to submit fully. Vicky too knew she was liking it cause her pussy was damp even though tears were flowing through her cheeks. After sometime he stopped caressed her bottom and asked to get up in a bent position for the caning. She yelped in pain when the first cane landed on her bottom. Again she cried very openly soon there were six red lines across her bottom. Her husband grabbed told she did very well to take the spankings. She was still sobbing but gradually recovered herself. Rita was in pain but submitting to her husband was something else. She knew later she would be awarded with some pleasure. She couldn't wait for the sex later on with her husband after this spanking..

1 comment:

  1. Hi Everyone...Spanking is a special form of sex. I have seen spanking stories on the web (tingley, wingley, bingley, zingley) which were very stimulation. Check it out. m6k7z8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete