Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My journey to a obedient wife

I am a orphan,I never knew who my actual parents were.I was raised by a group of theater artists. I was just of 7 years of age when I started theater with those people at the young age I really looked like a girl and I used to do the role of small girl. At such a small age I didn't knew what was it really like,I just did it for my earnings.But with the flow of time I started looking myself more as a girl rather than a boy.I was very happy with my work and the things were going very well for me.Nobody in my group used to think I was a boy they always addressed me as anjali. Most of the members were ladies so i didn't have any problems living as a girl.I was more sort of happy to live as a girl and continue my work. Things went very well for many years and I almost forgot that I was a boy. But Few of our members(ladies) got married and we ran short of members, due to the less popularity of the of such plays and acts nobody was willing to join us. We were few in numbers so we had to cancel our group and all of us stared looking for alternatives. The most difficult thing for me was now I had to earn my bread as a boy. I had lived almost 11 years as a girl and I knew it will be very hard for myself to change into a boy suddenly. I cried for few days but I couldn't change anything i had to accept the fact and move ahead in life.So I decided to leave that place and go somewhere else in search of a job. I knew all this was not easy I didn't knew any thing except acting, it was all I knew.

First thing I had to do after arriving in the new place was to find a small room for myself and then the job. I found one and luckily for me it was not that expensive and there were few other people living like me. Now the 2nd thing was to find a suitable job and I got a job of waiter in a  restaurant. I used to work in the restaurant at day. But I was not happy form the inside of my heart it was not the life I wanted. Whenever I was sad I used to dress-up as a girl in my room it used to relief me somehow. One day I was dressed as a girl in my room suddenly I heard a knock on my door outside, i quickly changed my dress and opened the door. It was the girl who lived next to my door (nisha), we had never talked to each other I was very nervous as I opened the door cause the girl's clothes were on the bed and she saw it but ignored. She had lost her room key so she wanted me to help her to break her lock. Somehow we managed to break the lock and she thanked me for helping me. And asked if we just could have a chat in my room, I didn't knew why she asked but couldn't say no so jut let her into my room. She said "very neat and clean room, how can boys keep their rooms so neat and tidy". She didn't knew I was a girl for 11 years.I just said not all the boys are the same. Then she asked me about the girl clothes which were still on the bed. My face got red before she thought of something else I told her the whole story. She just listened quietly without interrupting. After I finished I asked her to tell something about herself. I was stunned when I came to know she  writes plays and  direct plays. She was very confident girl had so much of calmness about her. I asked her to inform me if she needs  someone for the plays. She laughed and said if i need a lady i will inform u. We both laughed and after sometime she went to her room. After that incidence she came regularly to my room, She had a boyish charm about her . She told me to wear ladies dress as soon as I return home from work. I just did that, I just obeyed whatever she said. One day she told me that she has a role for me of a lady and she also told me if I could do some decent acting I could continue with her. I was very happy to hear that the play was after three day so I had plenty of time to prepare myself. The following morning she came to my room and said we are going to the market to buy some jeweleries and clothes needed for the play and will also get my make over done. we did the shopping first then we went to the parlor. I had all my hairs removed facial done. My body was smooth and silky after that she told me to wear the new clothes she we had bought. After the dress, my makeup was done I was looking like a beautiful couldn't recognize myself in the mirror. All the jewellery were adding to my beauty, I didn't had so many jewellery on my body before(toe-ring, bangles, earring and anklets). On the return to our room she asked me to pierce my nose too as it will add a extra charm. I was a bit hesitant at that I still hadn't quit my job as a waiter and also wasn't sure of my career in the theater. She told  every girl should wear a nose ring I looked at her and infact she hadn't got one I asked her she said It doesn't go with her looks and don't worry about the job I am with you. It provided me the necessary courage and I decided to get it done. After having a chat with the goldsmith she pierced my nose by herself and inserted a nosering. I was looking stunning nobody recognized me she introduced me as her friend to everyone. We decided to live together as friends and the boy who used to like next to her was no more living there we shared the same room. Finally the day of the play came we woke up early and got everything set I was very nervous it was a bigger stage than I used to perform. she patted me on my back and said you can do it. Everything went according to our wish and it was great everybody appreciated it. I was very much happy so was she. We returned home from our work. She told me now you are a women you need to learn the household activities so your husband will be happy. I didn't speak anything just nodded my head and went to the kitchen with her. Hepled her and she was pleased with my skills. Life was like before for me I was exactly what I dreamt of as a small boy. Both of us were very happy to have each others companion. All our members were also happy with my work, they didn't even knew my reality in all those days. We kept it a secret. One day after play was over all the members were having a chat everybody was there including Nisha and me. One of the members(mamata) asked me if I had a boyfirend I felt shy and couldn't answer the question. Nisha looked at me my face I was red and she said she will tell them the whole story I tried to stop her but couldn't manage to do. After listening to the whole story all of them clapped it was nice gesture from them applauding my work. Then Pujan asked what I have thought about getting married or about my future. I said I can't marry cause no guy will accept me I am not a woman naturally and now that I am a woman form heart I can't turn myself into a man I want to live as a woman. It was getting more and more serious Nisha was just quietly listening to all this. Then Mamata said What if someone accepts you as you are and wills to marry you anybody will marry such beautiful girl she further added. I replied  yes I would if someone accepts me as a girl. Mamata said  I think you and Nisha should get married, Nisha can be a good husband and you can be a good wife, both of you are living together there should not be any problems. Nisha looked at me I just lowered my eyes, It was what I wanted I found myself submissive to Nisha, all this discussion was about to change my future our future infact. Nisha said she is ready, I too was ready to accept her as my husband but was too shy to revel it infront of them so I asked for time. Now everybody was waiting for my decision. That day when we came home I was the most nervous Nisha was my to be respected husband. Can I do all the duties of a wife, how will she treat me, living together as friend and husband wife is completely different. All this questions were running through my mind. Quickly I changed and went to kitchen now it was my duty nisha followed me to the kitchen. I was unable to speak to her suddenly the level of respect was up for Nisha from my side. At the moring I woke up and prepared tea, Nisha asked my decision I said I had accepted her as my husband the day she pierced my nose I just did it because she liked it. She was very happy and hugged me very tightly. That day I stayed at home Nisha informed our members everybody congratulated us. After discussing with our friends our marriage was fixed after 7days on the next sunday. 7 days was a very long time infact I wanted to get it done very quickly but Mamata told me I stil need to learn few things so I can please my husband and min 7 days are required to do so. I was to shift in mamata's room till our marriage. So we packed luggage and shifted there. I didn't knew what was I lacking as a girl. Mamata told me It's every girls duty to satisfy her husband at shuaagraat so you need a bit of practice cause you are still a virgin. I was stunned to hear that now as I accepted Nisha as my husband It was my duty to satisfy her whatever she wants. So the training stared Mamata bought few buttplugs of differnt sizes. And we stared with a small one it was the first time i was taking anything on that part. Now I came to know difficult it actually is to be a real women. I had put it in for hours and hours it was very difficult but I some how managed through it. She also taught me how to behave like women, We watched a lot of videos of too. She also taught me what a obedient wife needs to do. Now it was the turn of the biggest one of the all. Mamata lubed it and started pushing it through I almost cried in pain but with force she pushed it and went inside fully whole day I was in pain.Nisha used to phone me and tease me she knew what was I going through. Next day it went a lot easier and I had passed all the tests of a woman. Finally the date of our marriage arrived. I waked up early had a warm bath Mamata inserted the butt blug. and the beauticians were already there. I wore a saree and Blouse It was a heavy saree, Never had worn anything heavy to that. They did all my make-up, tied my long hair making a bun and clipped it with small pins. I was sitting infront of mirror and admiring myself, i looked more and more beautiful with everything they put on my body. It was now turn of the jewellery. Earrings, toe-rings, bangles, chains and anklets. I thought everything was done just then Mamata came up with a beautiful nosering it was big and heavy, She inserted the nosering it was painful cause it was thick and attached the chain of it in my hair. She told me to have a last look of myself at the mirror cause now you are going to be someone else's property,she was right Nisha was to own by body from today. With that she pulled the veil. And we stared walking it was very good feeling the nosies made by the jewellery was awesome. The Pearls on the nose ring was touching my lips the chain was caressing my cheeks. The heavy saree was forcing to take me small steps. I felt the butt plug constant between my cheeks. It was very fascinating I hadn't dreamt of it but now It was all reality. They led me into the car and we reached the temple. It was very diffuiclt for me to look past my veil but I saw Nisha she was looking handsome in suits. There were only few members present there all of them were our friends. Soon the marriage caremony started we took oth. I said " I will respect my husband, be on his mercy accept him as my lord and give him the power to discipline me if needed. Nisha repeated " I will love my wife and take full care of her and keep her happy". I bowed down to touch the feet of my husband in respect and our marriage was over. We had few photographs taken I didn't lift my veil cause I was feeling shy But Nisha was carefree she was smiling happily. After dinner all spent some time chatting. My nervousness was increasing as the clock was ticking over. Mamata was by my side she was telling me not to worry everything will be normal. Slowly members started to depart and Mamata led me to our bed and told me to sit down. She adjusted my dress and sat beside me. Listen it's a every girls dream to be a bride and you are very lucky to have a husband like Nisha, She loves you very much. She told me to sit patiently and wait for my husband and she went. Now I was alone on the room My life was now under nisha's control she was my husband. I had to respect her touch his feet in respect do all the duties as a obedient wife. I will have to wake up early in the moring, wash her clothes, do the housework. It was not exatly like what I wanted but I was happy with it. All these things were going through my mind suddenly I heard the door opening It was Nisha. I felt nervous as  she came near me. He slowly lifted my veil, I closed my eyes I didn't have the guts to look at my husband she praised my beauty I felt somewhat easy. We started opening the gifts given by our friends, The first one was form Mamata. Nisha opened It was a spanking paddle it had " Make your first night memorable for the whole life". Now I was to get a spanking on my wedding Night just because mamata wanted Nisha to spank me. But she was right I wanted a memorable right and it was now on cards. Nisha asked me is my girl ready now, I said yes Like a obedient wife.  I lied on my stomach Nisha pulled my saree and started spanking me. she started it lightly to begin with but as the strokes increased the pain  began. I told her to stop but she kept on going after few more spanks she finally decided to hold it. Lowered my saree and hugged me I felt relived. And thanked her for the  memorable spanking.  Are you ready for the shuaagraat she asked I bowed my head she started removing my jewellery's I was getting more aroused by the way she was doing all this. Slowly she started caressing my thighs with his hands and we kissed each other deeply. I got more aroused by that time now I could not resist I begged her to please his wife on a shuaagraat. She smiled and took my saree off and her pants too now both of us were naked. I saw a dildo hanging between she slowly grabbed by hand and started pushing it through It was great i was moaning in pain and pleasure. My ass was sore from the spanking before but again In between she was also spanking my ass. It was painful but I was very happy that I took the right decision of marrying Nisha. She asked me is my wife satisfied I smiled and nodded my head. We slept together It was very enjoyable. when my eyes were open it was morning I had a bath went to the kitchen to prepare tea for me and my husband.... It is now the new beginning of my life.....

5 comments:

  1. Crossdresser Story of Bangladesh India Crossdress Story Crossdresser Daily Life CD Story My CD story crossdresser tips saree wearing tips hair removal read in http://crossdress-story.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

      Delete
  2. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete